Monday, May 30, 2011

Givin' You My Best!

I thought I would share with you the best recipe I have.

Why is it the best?

1. It never fails to be completely gone from the bowl when I take it to parties or pot-luck lunches

2. It can be "spiced up" or "toned down" depending on your taste.

3. If the saying "A way to a man's heart is through his stomach" is true, then this is what got me my husband!


Cream Cheese Rotel Party Dip

2 - 8 oz. blocks of cream cheese, softened
1 - can of corn
1 - can of Rotel (this is where I like to use the HOT for the extra spice, but mild is just as yummy)
1 - packet of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix (secret ingredient!)

Put all in a bowl (I don't drain the corn all the way, about half the liquid) and mix together. Chill (or eat right away if you can't wait...like Ethan) and eat with corn chips, tortilla chips, Nacho Doritos, potato chips, pita chips or even veggies!

Trust me...it's a keeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment