Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Cake Cookies

I have recently discovered the perfect way to make a cookie.

Cheat.

For some reason I can never get my home-made cookies to turn out just right. They're either too flat, hard, or just plain burnt. Finally I found a great way to make semi-homemade cookies that taste great and turn out perfect every time.

Use a cake mix.

Yep, that's right. Any old cake mix that comes from a box. (My favorite ones for cookies are Duncan Heins Devil's Food). Add 2 eggs and a 1/2 cup of oil, toss in your favorite chips/nuts and bake for 10-12 minutes at 350.

Perfect every time.

Some of my favorite combos...

Chocolate Cake with peanut butter chips.

Chocolate cake with little Andes Mints

Chocolate cake with chocolate chips

Can you see a pattern forming here...

Red Velvet Cake with white chocolate chips

Lemon cake with powdered sugar frosting

Yellow cake with craisens...

The possibilities are endless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment