Sunday, June 19, 2011

The BEST S'more!

"Do you want a s'more?"

"Some more of what?"

"No...do you want a s'more?"

"How can I have some more if I haven't had anything yet?"

"You're KILLING me Smalls! A S'MORE. Watch. First you toast the mallow. Then you take the gram, with some chocolate. You put the mallow on the gram. Then you SCARF!"

One of the best lines in one of the greatest kids movie of all time, The Sandlot.

Last night was a perfect night for a little fire in the fire pit my husband and I have. There was little wind, it was surprisingly not too hot out, and the wood was dry enough to catch on fire.

Of course where ever there is a fire. There are s'mores.

I will confess...I've never been CRAZY for s'mores. While the rest of my family can fire down two or three of the sweet sandwiches, I am usually just fine with one.

Then I met my husband.

And his "alteration" to the typical s'more made all the difference to me!

Instead of using a plain ole Hershey bar...use a PEANUT BUTTER CUP!

Magic.

Try it. You won't be sorry.

That is unless you are allergic to peanut butter...in that case don't try it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment