Saturday, December 4, 2010

My 5 Fave Chicken Recipes

I hate it when someone asks me what my favorite food is. It just like asking me what my favorite movie is. I have MANY favorites and many different kinds! So I thought I would narrow it down a bit. These are my five favorite chicken recipes to make right now. (Of course this will change, I'm sure, with time).

5. Chicken Stir Fry with Ramen noodles. Steamed veggies, garlic and herb seasoned chicken and Ramen Noodles...YUM!

4. Chicken Parmesan. Savory. Classic. Italian. Enough said!

3. Chicken Chorizo and Black Bean Burritos. The combination of chicken and chorizo is a must try!

2. Grilled Chicken with rice and veggies. This one will never get old!

1. Chicken Dippin'. A recipe made for me by my husband while we were dating...and it is the meal I request on my birthday!

1 comment:

  1. So cough up the recipes, my dear! :o) I'm salivating here...:o)

    ReplyDelete